|Last Update||December 27, 2016|
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
• Reinforce our team and advise our blue chip international and regional clients in a wide range of corporate and M&A as well as private equity transactions;
• Provide tailor-made corporate advice and pragmatic innovative solutions in corporate and finance matters as well as participate in large M&A and private equity transactions, including incorporation deeds, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, corporate authorisations, merger proposals, deed of transfer, and financing documents;
• Advise clients in the development, structuring and negotiation of direct private equity investments as well as co-investment transactions;
• Provide legal advice on both organisational and transactional documents related to private equity and real estate funds formation and investments.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience and the CCDL (Cours Complémentaire de Droit Luxembourgeois) is requested;
• A university degree in law, ideally completed by a LLM or by a post graduate degree;
• A perfect command of English and French is required;
• You have a good knowledge of accounting principles;
• Although all corporate profiles are welcome, this opportunity is best suited to someone from a private equity background who is looking to maintain this focus;
• You are a team player and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• You are professional, dedicated and rigorous and possess significant organisational skills and the ability to manage heavy workload in a timely manner.
This offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected team, known for working on exciting deals both nationally and internationally. You will be part of a top tier leading Luxembourg firm and increase your working experience in a multicultural collegial environment.
|Master Or Equivalent Level|
|7-10 Years||Private Banking & Wealth Management|
|5-7 Years||Investment Banking/M&A|
|5-7 Years||Private Equity & Venture Capital|
- Private Equity
- Wealth Management
- Private Banking
We employ, you prosper!